Wesleyan University Members
Protect your laptop in seconds
Students, Faculty, Staff and Alumni can now install FrontDoorSoftware Laptop Loss & Recovery FREE.
Installations include laptop registration, new Talk feature, and 4 years of software tracking service.
Protect your laptop and take advantage of this offer today!
Departments who want to protect and control more than one laptop or PC,
please create an account first using one of the installation buttons below
Then call 303-670-8800 or email email@example.com
and we can set up additional free licenses under your new account.
To get free laptop security:
1. Select an INSTALL button below.
2. SAVE then RUN or OPEN the program.
3. IMPORTANT - When creating an account, make sure you use your Wesleyan University email address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org) so the server knows to automatically give you a 4-year free license.
4. RESTART your computer to activate theft recovery tracking.
Start Download Free for Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)
(SAVE to desktop, then find program, then RUN)
1 out of 10 laptops is lost or stolen.
Increase your chances of recovery
from 3% to over 97% today.
|Start Download Free for Apple (Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mtn Lion)
(SAVE then OPEN)
Not sure which install button to choose? Questions? Call 303-670-8800 or email email@example.com
- Sign in at www.frontdoorsoftware.com and make sure your program states INSTALLED
- To learn everything about your program in 5 min or less go to Getting Started
- Use tab above to print your SECURITY LABEL.
FrontDoorSoftware Security is a third party vendor of Wesleyan University. FrontDoorSoftware Security is not affiliated with Wesleyan University. Wesleyan University makes no representations or warranties regarding this product. Wesleyan University does not assume and expressly disclaims any and all liability related to or arising from the use of FrontDoorSoftware Security, including, but not limited to, from damage, injury, loss of property, loss of data, loss of any and all resources, or any negative influence whatsoever, that may result from usage of FrontDoorSoftware Security.